About Bluffton Harbor Cottages - Eagles Nest and Redbird
A Bit About Us
- Bluffton Harbor Cottages is in transition, having been sold from Jane, the first owner passionate about cleanliness and customer service, to Ed Bodman, an equally passionate and experienced vacation rental owner. Ed is in charge, and founding owner Jane remains involved for the 2017 season to ensure a smooth transition. Returning guests should not notice much change in procedures, and the "obsessively clean housekeeper" is the same as before.
- Contact is available by email or telephone. The "office" is wherever Ed is, and he is glad to answer your email or phone call. PHOTO OF ED FORTHCOMING.
- The furniture and color schemes were selected by Jane's professional designer, to her taste, for comfort and charm. The quality of the contents of the houses is higher than normal, and several unique furnishings are originals from France, India, and the Far East. We don't leave our personal things in our cottages so it will be YOUR "Home Away from Home."
Top 3 Reasons to make Muskegon cottages by Pere Marquette beach your vacation home:
- Enjoy two charming, comfortable, cottages close to beaches, trails, fishing, festivals, arts, malls and restaurants, medical facilities, and highways - furnishings and decor by a talented designer; located by Lake Michigan's award-winning, sandy Pere Marquette beach in the City of Muskegon.
- Live like a local; combine nostalgic past with modern technology: In the 1900's, the Chicago Actors' Colony, of Buster Keaton fame, summered here in Bluffton Village. 100 years later, and now called Bluffton Neighborhood, you'll live among friendly, authentic artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, retirees, and working families who love the dunes and lakes. Free WIFI, Cable TV, DVD.
- Walk to awesome sugar-sand beach, sunsets, and sunrises - 3 blocks west to glorious sunsets into Lake Michigan, 1 block east to Muskegon Lake sunrises. (Not on, no view of beach or lakes from cottages.